Dr. Jessica White-Videa
“I truly enjoy empowering women through better healthcare, especially when I see my approach making a positive difference in the lives of my patients – particularly with adolescents. Helping girls understand their bodies and make wise decisions is key to keeping them on track to achieving their life goals.”
From a very young age, Dr. White-Videa knew she would practice medicine, and as a teen growing up in Philadelphia she was clear her path would be obstetrics and gynecology. Steadfastly committed to her field, Dr. White’s desire to inspire women and adolescent girls drives her approach to inform women about their health and help them stay on top of their wellness. She enjoys fostering a special relationship with her patients as she helps them navigate through the different phases of life as their reproductive and gynecological needs change.
A board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist, Dr. White has nearly 10 years of experience in women’s health. Highly respected by her patients, Dr. White is known for her accessibility and for building open, trusting relationships, holding what her patients say in high regard. Her ability to build a personal connection keeps the lines of patient communication open, which often leads to catching and addressing healthcare issues early on.
Dr. White earned a Bachelor of Arts from Barnard College (affiliated with Columbia University) and graduated from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her residency at The Reading Hospital and Medical Center in Pennsylvania where she often mentored high school students. She relocated to Florida and joined Dr. Reynolds’ practice in 2013.
Dr. White is a sub-investigator for the South Florida Wellness & Clinical Research Institute and was consistently recognized with leadership awards while receiving her education. She has provided volunteer medical care to families in the Dominican Republic and Guatemala.
Dr. White and her husband recently welcomed a son. In her spare time, Dr. White enjoys the outdoors, reading, traveling and discovering new restaurants.
In addition to providing comprehensive obstetric and gynecological care at any stage of a woman’s life, Dr. White-Videa has special interest in:
- Adolescent gynecology
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Management of fibroids, menopause and polycysitc ovarian syndrome
- MonaLisa Touch®
- Robotic Laparoscopic Surgery
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Drexel Pathways to Medical School Program
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Barnard College (affiliated with Columbia University)
- Bachelor of Arts
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center (Reading, PA)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Northwest Medical Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
- Distinction Highlights
- Student National Medical Association/PCOM Chapter Member of the year
- Jay Rosan, D.O. Philadelphia Futures Scholarship
- Fellow – American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member – Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Board certified – American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- MonaLisa Touch®
- Languages Spoken in Office
- English and Spanish
Make an appointment today!
2964 N. State road 7 suite 310
margate, fl 33063
Follow Us on Social Media