We offer a full range of gynecologic services from routine check-ups to minimally invasive procedures to addressing more complex healthcare issues unique to women. We have the experience and expertise to meet your personal needs and concerns.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Annual exams
- Family Planning
- Adolescent care
- BRCA Testing
- Management of Pap Smears
- In-office Leep
- Evaluation for Urinary Incontinence
- Management of Ovarian cysts
- In-office uterine ablations
- Evaluation and management of Abnormal uterine bleeding
- In-office diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Evaluation and management of Endometriosis
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Pelvic Pain – Evaluation and Treatment
- STI/STD screenings and counseling
- Tubal ligation
- Pelvic Prolapse (PDF)
- Uterine Fibroids – Evaluation and Treatment
- Evaluation for Infertility
- Minimally Invasive Surgery including: Advanced laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery, Vaginal Hysterectomy, daVinci Hysterectomy and daVinci Myomectomy
It’s our goal to help you make the most informed decision about the birth control that’s right for your body and family planning needs. Forms of birth control offered include:
- Oral contraceptive pills – Often the simplest, cheapest and most flexible form of birth control.
- IUDs – Often for women looking to minimize hormonal exposure and who want easy to use and extremely reliable long-term birth control. This is a small plastic device that is inserted in the uterus during a minor, in-office procedure that requires no anesthesia. IUD contraception is entirely reversible and does not interfere with breastfeeding.
- Depo Provera – An injection of a type of progestin given every three months that provides highly reliable contraception.
- NuvaRing® – A plastic ring which is inserted in the vagina that releases both estrogen and progesterone that works in a similar fashion to the combination pill. Because it contains estrogen we may advise against the use of NuvaRing while breastfeeding.
- Sterilization – For women who are certain that they are done having children. There are several different forms of sterilization available and we can help you find the right treatment for your body.
- ESSURE® – This is a surgery-free, permanent birth control procedure that is done in our office in under ten minutes. Find out more here.
We are experienced in the treatment and care of the unique needs of perimenopausal and postmenopausal patients – offering the latest treatments to help ensure maximum comfort and wellness during what can be a difficult stage in a woman’s life.
Some women can have no associated symptoms while others experience hot flashes, insomnia, mood changes, uterine bleeding, vaginal dryness, painful intercourse and more. There’s no one resolution for Menopause so we spend considerable time helping our patients with solutions specific to their needs. Services include but are not limited to:
Make an appointment today!
2964 N. State road 7 suite 310
margate, fl 33063
Follow Us on Social Media